Booking and Cancellation Policies.
- Full housekeeping is provided on your departure.
- Included are linens and towels. We recommend your bring an extra beach towel and aqua shoes for swimming.
- Check-in 4pm, Check-out 11am
- No Smoking / No pets
- A $500 security deposit is required for all bookings. This deposit will be held against loss or damage during your stay, additional cleaning charges if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition, and if the rental agreement is not adhered to.
- Tenants must notify the owners of any damages or significant cleaning issues prior to departure.
- All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars, and are subject to applicable taxes - 5% GST (Goods & Services Tax).
- Visa and Mastercard Accepted.
- Rates are based up to a max of 6 guests.
- A 25% deposit is payable at time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance of the rent is due 45 days prior to arrival. Non-payment by the due date will be treated as a cancellation, and the Owners may re-let the property.
- Cancellation: All applicants are advised to take out personal cancellation insurance. Any request to cancel a booking must be sent in writing to the Owners. Once full payment has been received and a booking has been cancelled in writing, the Owners will offer the property to let and will use whatever means considered reasonable to re-let the property for the period booked. If the Owners are successful the applicants will be refunded the difference between moneys that have been paid (the 25% deposit is non-refundable in ALL cases) less the sums receivable for the re-letting after the deduction of all costs and expences incurred by the owners which shall include a fee of $50 per day booked by the applicant. No refunds will be made for unused days.
- The Owners reserve the right to repossess the property at any time where damage or nuisance has been caused by the tenant or any member of the party. In such a case the Owners shall not be liable to make any refund whatsoever.